Do you want to find positive cash flow property. Here is some tips on positive cash flow property.
- Economic cycles and the location on positively geared property changes with economic cycles. Property booms start from city centre and span outwards into rural areas. While a boom is happening, positively geared properties are hard to come by.
- Research where all the positively geared properties are looking into the outer suburbs or rural depending on how long the boom has being expanding.
- Mining Towns are specifically created to house workers of the mine, because houses are always rented as positively geared (if you do your research correctly). The only set back with these types of cash flow properties…if the mine closes, you’re stuck with a house no one wants to buy and a mortgage to be paid.
- Renting Out Rooms. If property is close to a university or CBD you could rent out each individual room collecting more cash flow from renting out the whole house.
- Buying For Less. If a house is negatively geared what would it take to make it positive cash flow? What if you make an offer at that price?
- Equity. You need to make sure the numbers stack up taking into account capital growth and increase rental costs.
- Sign up for the positive cash flow property alert at hollywoodsproperty.com